You are responsible for any information you post to Numbertank and for any consequences thereof. The information you submit will be able to be viewed by other users of the service according to the default privacy settings unless you have specified otherwise. What you post on Numbertank may be viewed all around the world instantly. You may use the service only if you can form a binding contract with Numbertank and are not a person barred from receiving service under the laws of the Indian jurisdiction or other applicable jurisdiction. You may use the service only in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. The service that Numbertank provides is always evolving and the form and nature of the service may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Numbertank may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the service (or any features within the service) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. Numbertank may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the information on the service, queries made through the service, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Numbertank are subject to change. In consideration for Numbertank granting you access to and use, you agree that Numbertank and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising or in connection with the display of information whether submitted by you or others.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access Numbertank and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “b” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Numbertank cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
You retain your rights to any information you submit on Numbertank. By submitting, posting or displaying information on or through the service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such information in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
This license is you authorizing us to make your data available to the rest of the world. But what’s yours is yours – you own your information.
You agree that this license includes the right for Numbertank to make such information available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Numbertank for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such information on other media and service, subject to our terms and conditions for such information use.
Such additional uses by Numbertank, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Numbertank, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the information that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the service.
We may modify or adapt your information in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your information as are necessary to conform and adapt that information to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, service or media.
You are responsible for your use of the service, for any information you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your information by other users and our third party partners. You understand that our partners may rebroadcast your information and if you do not have the right to submit Information for such use, it may subject you to liability. Numbertank will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Information by Numbertank in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights; power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Information that you submit.
Numbertank gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Numbertank as part of the service. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the service as provided by Numbertank, in the manner permitted by these terms.
All rights, titles, and interest in and to the service (excluding Information provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Numbertank and its licensors. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Numbertank name or any of the Numbertank trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Numbertank is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any information on the service and to terminate users or reclaim usernames.
We also reserve the right to remove content, disable accounts and work with law enforcement when we believe that there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety, or when there is nuditiy or hate speech involved. You own all of the content and information you post on Numbertank, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings. However, before sharing content, please make sure that you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights.
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- enforce the terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Numbertank, its users and the public.
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the service, Numbertank’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Numbertank’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the service by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Numbertank (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Numbertank (Note: crawling the service is permissible if done in consultation with us, however, scraping the service without the prior consent of Numbertank is expressly prohibited);
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
- interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the service, or by scripting the creation of information in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the service.
- The user(s) will be solely responsible for any kind of content they post in the 'Channel' and 'Talk' section of Numbertank app. And if the content comprises of any media or textual material related to porn, nudity, external copyright that may cause any sort of harm to the other user(s) or the app itself will not be tolerated. The Numbertank team holds the right to take necessary actions against such content and the user(s) who posted it.
Numbertank respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the service to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your information has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove information alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Numbertank will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
The Service is Available "AS-IS"
Your access to and use of the service or any information is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the service is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, Numbertank disclaims any warranties, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the service or any information thereon. Numbertank will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the service, or any information. You also agree that Numbertank has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any information and other communications maintained by the service. We make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Numbertank or through the service, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Numbertank and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the service;
- Any conduct or information of any third party on the service, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other uses or third parties;
- Any information obtained from the service; and
- Unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or information, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not Numbertank has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
Waiver and Severability
The failure of Numbertank to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of India without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the service will be brought solely in Surat City, Gujarat State and your consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum. If you are accepting these terms on behalf of a Indian Government Entity that is legally unable to accept the controlling law, jurisdiction or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you but instead these terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of India.